Coeur d’Alene Casino Resort Hotel golf amenity caters to an array of interests
(Worley, Idaho; June 4, 2020) – Circling Raven, the No. 1-rated public course in Idaho, announces several June events, including Date Night, Saturday Shoot Outs, Summer Solstice Golf Marathon, Casino Day, Father’s Day, and more.
June 5 – Date Night (recurring the first Friday night of each month through September)
- Includes a new 30-minute clinic for couples catering to all skill levels
- 9 Hole Round of Golf (GPS enables cart included)
- Dinner and Drink Specials
June 13 – Saturday Shoot Out (recurring event on Saturdays during the 2020 season)
- 6:30 am shotgun start
- Low gross and low net best ball twosome
- Breakfast burrito and coffee included
- Full use of 25-acre practice facility all day
- Rounds anticipated to be played in less than four hours (heat “beater”)
June 16 – Casino Day – Round is $89 and includes:
- Meal specials all day
- On-course drink specials
- Food stations with free samples from casino resort restaurants throughout the course
- Entry to win an overnight stay at the Coeur d’Alene Casino Resort Mountain Lodge
- A chance to win big with $15 in Extra Play Cash for each player
- Advantage Card Members get two green fees for the price of one
June 20 – Summer Solstice Golf Marathon
- First round is $99, second round $40, third round free!
- 15% off meals between rounds
- 20% off golf shoe prices in the clubhouse (excludes existing sales)
June 21 – Dad’s Day
- Dad plays with son or daughter for $150 (two rounds, one round per person, no age restrictions)
- Dads save 20% on all Men’s Apparel (excludes existing sale items)
- Dads receive a complimentary drink voucher with his round
June 27 – Equipment Demo Day (10 am – 3 pm)
- Try the latest drivers, irons, and wedges from PXG Manufacturers
- Receive a free fitting for the equipment that is recommended for you based on your swing and skill level
- Purchases of $500 or more receive a 2 for 1 voucher to come back with a friend and play Circling Raven
- Enjoy the 25-acre practice facility for free on this day
- Must RSVP online at cdacasino.com/golf or call 208-686-8823
June 30 – Two for Tuesday
- Two for one draft beer featuring local breweries all day
- Two rounds for only $99 after 1 pm
Separate from the June specials, the Advantage Card is an ideal way to maximize receiving Circling Raven perks. Purchasing the card enables cardholders to receive a complimentary round this season, free entry into an Advantage Cardholder tournament, $10 off the lowest greens fee for each round, supervised practice on the range or clinics with Circling Raven pros, and more.
Circling Raven Stay-and-Play Packages begin at $249 and include one night’s stay, double occupancy, and two rounds each at Circling Raven. The packages are complimented by pairing golf with other Coeur d’Alene Casino Resort Hotel amenities. From massages and other services at Spa Ssakwa’q’n (pronounced Sock-wah-kin), to immersing in Native American tradition through the Coeur d’Alene Tribe’s cultural activities offered to guests and resort visitors, the options are many. Culture activities include touring a 17th Century Mission that the Tribe built (now a museum), eating authentic Native American foods, hiking ancestral homelands, learning how to weave baskets and create beaded bracelets, and much more.
Visit www.cdacasino.com/golf for more information on golf and other resort options.
About Circling Raven Golf Club and Coeur d’Alene Casino Resort Hotel
Owned and operated by the Coeur d’Alene Tribe, Circling Raven is in the scenic Idaho panhandle approximately 55 minutes from Spokane International Airport (GEG). Measuring 7,189 yards from the rear tees, the 18-hole layout sprawls magnificently through 620 acres of woodlands, wetlands, and Palouse grasses. Its gleaming white sand bunkers are large and strategically placed and its hole variety ingenious. The course will host the Circling Raven Championship in August, a Symetra “Road to the LPGA” Tour event.
Other Coeur d’Alene Casino Resort Hotel amenities and activities include the full-service Spa Ssakwa’q’n (pronounced Sock-wock-en); 300 hotel rooms; bars, restaurants, lounges, and eateries; cultural immersion options; and more. The casino completed a $15 million renovation of its gaming floor and Events Center in 2019. Circling Raven has garnered numerous best-in-kind honors since opening, including being rated a Top 100 Resort Course, Best in State, and a Top U.S. Casino Course. Its golf shop has won national and regional awards for its excellence and its variety of products, displays, and performance.