New women’s Cool Pro highlights offerings
(LONDONDERRY, NH) – ECCO – a leading manufacturer of innovative footwear – announces the introduction of the Autumn / Winter 2020 collection featuring the new women’s COOL PRO, alongside fresh design elements and colorways of current styles.
Available in three color options, the women’s COOL PRO boasts a completely waterproof GORE-TEX SURROUND® structure designed for breathability and protection from the elements. Ensuring excellent support in any condition, the durable yak leather upper sits atop the ECCO E-DTS™ outsole comprised of more than 800 traction angles.
“At ECCO we are always focused on innovation and want to be able to offer golfers unique options with the latest technology throughout the year,” says Jesper Thuen, General Manager, ECCO GOLF USA. “The Autumn / Winter line is a combination of bold style and serious comfort for players to refresh their wardrobe this season.”
Additional updates include:
· MEN’S BIOM® G3 – The Danish brand’s flagship cleated model now features strong and abrasion-resistant ECCO SOFT CALF NAPPA leather uppers for a smoother look and feel, complimented by BIOM® X-TENSA INVISIBLE technology that links the sole to the lacing system for added stability. The updated model is available in Black, White and Concrete colors, with the BOA® lacing system in White and Dark Shadow.
· S-THREE – New colorways of the best-selling style for men and women, including Ombre and Damask Rose / White Mirage.
· MEN’S STREET RETRO – Revamped design including a textile collar for additional comfort and cushioning available in Black, Bright White, Mocha and Marine color options.
· GOLF SOFT – Men’s and women’s styles now feature a section colored midsole. New colorways include White and Titanium for men, and Warm Grey, Rose Pearl and Alusilver for women.
· MEN’S BIOM® COOL PRO– The innovative design with GORE-TEX SURROUND®technology will also be available in Ombre.
All ECCO GOLF shoes are crafted at company-owned factories that utilize FLUIDFORM™ technology to bond the upper and outsole unit, creating a one-piece shoe without the use of glue or stitching. Benefits include flexibility, durability and a lightweight construction.
ECCO GOLF shoes are worn in competition around the world by Henrik Stenson, Thomas Bjørn, Fred Couples, Erik van Rooyen, Doc Redman, Lydia Ko, Minjee Lee and Caroline Masson, among others.
ECCO is one of the world’s leading shoe brands combining style and comfort. ECCO’s success is built on products with a great fit and top-quality leathers. ECCO owns and manages every aspect of the value chain from tanneries and shoe manufacturing to wholesale and retail activities. ECCO’s products are sold in 88 countries from over 2,000 ECCO shops and more than 14,000 sales points. ECCO is family-owned, founded in Denmark in 1963, and employs more than 20,000 people worldwide. For more information: www.eccousa.com, 800.886.3226.