Phil Mickelson; 2021 Ryder Cup Captains Steve Stricker and Padraig Harrington; PGA Champion Collin Morikawa; CBS Sports’ Jim Nantz among the presenters. Virtual PGA Show Week features live and on-demand complimentary industry programming and a low-cost education conference
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. (Jan. 5, 2021) – A compelling schedule of live and on-demand industry presentations and valuable educational sessions will be available to golf industry professionals participating in the virtual PGA Merchandise Show, Jan. 26 -29, 2021. Industry professional registration is currently open at PGAShow.com.
Golf industry attendees will be able to experience the virtual event from the safety of their homes, facilities or workplaces. All programming presented live during PGA Show Week will be made available on-demand beginning the next day, allowing attendees to view content and participate during times most convenient to their schedules. The schedule of PGA Show live programming, and the 24/7 availability of on-demand programming, has been streamlined to make it conducive for sourcing merchandise in the online exhibitor showrooms and scheduling virtual meetings.
PGA Show Week begins with a Product Preview & Launch Day on Tuesday, Jan. 26, when attendees will have access to an exciting day of product and trend discovery, as well as the ability to have early meetings with exhibitors, browse showrooms and view a limited schedule of educational sessions. Early exhibitors planning product previews and launch events include Callaway Golf, Titleist, FootJoy, Cobra Puma Golf, Bridgestone Golf, E-Z-GO, BioWave Corporation, Focus Golf, Prestwick Golf Group, Range Servant America and TrackMan, to name a few.
Beginning Wednesday, Jan. 27, through Friday, Jan. 29, a streamlined schedule of industry presentations and educational sessions will allow participating professionals to make the most out of the virtual marketplace and daily programming. PGA Professionals will have numerous MSR education credit opportunities through daily event participation and additional credits for each educational session. While access to the virtual marketplace and industry presentations are free of charge, the full PGA Show Education Conference of more than 30 live and on-demand virtual sessions is available to PGA and LPGA Professionals for $95, and all other industry professionals for $125.
Attendees will have access to the virtual event detailed schedule in mid-January when they can begin to request exhibitor meetings and add sessions and events to build their personal PGA Show Week calendar.
Virtual PGA Show Week Programming
Complimentary Industry Presentation Highlights:
· Fireside Chat with Ryder Cup Captains Steve Stricker and Padraig Harrington
· PGA Championship Preview with CBS Sports’ Jim Nantz and Defending Champion Collin Morikawa
· A Conversation on Golf Fitness and Personal Wellbeing with TPI’s Dave Phillips and Phil Mickelson
· PGA of America Collaboration Sessions with the PGA TOUR, LPGA and NGCOA
· PGA Professional Workshops & PGA Town Hall
· Daily TPI Fitness Breaks and Presentations
· Industry Presentations on Back2Golf, Recruiting Diverse Talent, Inspiring Girls to Play Golf, a PGA Frisco Update; and keynotes on the Future of Golf with the PGA of America and NGCOA; and Performance & Fitness with Egoscue’s Brian Bradley
· AGM Platinum Awards, ING Media Awards, ING Industry Honors, PGA of Canada Awards
· Exhibitor Merchandise, Product Launch and Service Presentations
· Virtual Fashion Show
PGA Show Education Conference Highlights:
Influential, national-level experts from the world of business, golf operations, teaching & coaching and retail will lead succinct sessions tailored to deliver key tools, insights and valuable takeaways to advance business and career development. Session highlights include:
· So You Want to Own a Golf Course? | Presented in partnership with NGCOA’s Golf Business Conference
· How to Educate Parents to Better Support Young Golfers | Tom Morton, PGA
· How Much Inventory Do You Really Need? | Tracy Moffat, AGM President
· Speed Control in Putting | Joe Hallett, PGA
· The Body/Swing Connection | Dave Phillips, PGA, Co-Founder TPI
· Understanding the Business of Private 501©(7) Tax Exempt Clubs | Mitchell Stump, CPA, Author
· Teaching and Reaching the Recreational Golfer | Sandy LaBauve, PGA/LPGA; Marvol Barnard, PGA/LPGA
Exhibitor Sponsored Education Sessions
(as of 1/5/21)
Multiple exhibitors will offer exclusive golf merchandise and service solution educational sessions for participating industry professionals. Insights on technology, software solutions and innovations will be shared by companies including 9-Eighteen Solutions, aboutGolf, FlightScope, Lightspeed, Sik Golf, Tagmarshal and Trackman.
Additional Educational Opportunities
- The virtual PGA Teaching & Coaching Summit, presented by OMEGA, will be held Monday, Jan. 25, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. ET. Registration is available at PGA.org.
- The NGCOA’s Golf Business Conference continues its strategic alliance with the PGA Merchandise Show and will be delivered on the PGA Show virtual platform, Jan. 25-27, 2021. The NGCOA and PGA of America will present a complimentary keynote presentation on Wednesday, Jan. 27, on the Future of Golf. Registration for the virtual GBC21 is available online when registering for the PGA Show at PGAShow.com.
The PGA Merchandise Show, organized by Reed Exhibitions in partnership with the PGA of America, is the largest annual global summit for the business of golf. The easy-to-use virtual platform for the 2021 PGA Show will feature new product launch events, dynamic exhibitor showrooms, e-commerce applications, education sessions, industry presentations, one-to-one meetings, group networking, special events and PGA/LPGA player engagement programs.
Attendees will be able to source thousands of products from vetted new companies, as well as traditional market leaders and established manufacturers such as aboutGolf, AHEAD, Bridgestone Golf, Bushnell, Callaway Golf, Cleveland/Srixon/XXIO, Club Car, Cobra PUMA Golf, Donald Ross Sportswear, Dunning, ECCO, E-Z-GO, FlightScope, FootJoy, Foresight Sports, Greg Norman Collection, Imperial Headwear, Mizuno, Pukka, Pride Sports, Skechers, Sterling Cut Glass, Titleist, Toptracer, Under Armour, U.S. Kids Golf, Yamaha Golf Car and many more. Multiple exhibitors will host virtual product launch events, merchandise education sessions, video demonstrations and one-to-one buyer virtual meetings. The exhibitor marketplace will remain open on an ongoing basis to help exhibiting companies and buyers drive commerce throughout 2021.
Callaway Golf, FootJoy and Titleist are Platinum Sponsors and Cobra PUMA Golf is a Gold Sponsor of the 2021 PGA Show Virtual Experience and Marketplace.
PGA Worldwide Golf Exhibitions/Media: Sherry Major, (716) 662-3855, firstname.lastname@example.org
PGA Worldwide Golf Exhibitions/Exhibitors: Greg Scott, (203) 722-7136, email@example.com
PGA of America/Media: Michael Abramowitz, (561) 624-8458, firstname.lastname@example.org