(WEST PALM BEACH, Fla., 25 January 2021 ) The annual PGA Merchandise Show may have a new look for 2021, but visitors will be pleased to learn that the quality of speakers remains best in class. Women’s Golf Day (WGD) is delighted to bring together leaders from different areas of the industry for this year’s annual presentation, which is entitled ‘Engaging More Women Through Golf’ and will take place on Thursday 28th January.
Since its inception in 2016, Women’s Golf Day has been hosted in over 900 location in 68 countries which places it in a unique position to provide a genuine world view of the women’s game. The informative panel discussion promises PGA Members insight into how to engage women and juniors by sharing success stories and best practice from across the world. Attendees will also receive MSC / CPD points for taking part in this Educational Session.
Elisa Gaudet, Founder of Women’s Golf Day, comments: “The PGA Show is such an important date for golf professionals, so I am pleased that we are still able to come together and encourage one other as we head into the season ahead. Being included in the PGA’s Educational Series is recognition of the importance of the women’s market to the future of the sport and the significant role that WGD continues to play.”
Engaging More Women Through Golf Panel, Thursday 28th January 1.55 EST / 18.55 GMT
- Elisa Gaudet - Founder, Women's Golf Day
- Amanda Balionis - CBS Sports reporter
- Jennifer Hudson - PGA Class A/LPGA T&CP Member - Director of Instruction- Sankaty Head Golf Club
- Gabby Weiss - PGA | PCC Assistant Golf Professional - Pinehurst Resort & Country Club
- James Beesley - Head of Golf Operations, Finca Cortesin - 2023 Solheim Cup venue
Registration for Women’s Golf Day 2021, which will take place on June 1st, is now open and anyone signing up using the code WGD2021 before February 28th will enjoy a special savings offer. With Titleist and FootJoy recently joining Callaway as Official Sponsors of Women’s Golf Day, 2021 promises to be an exceptional year for the movement.
Women’s Golf Day Supporters:
- Partners and supporting organizations of WGD are: Ahead, All Square, Annika Foundation, ASIAN GOLF, Callaway Golf, The California Alliance for Golf, Chronogolf, ClubCorp, EGCOA, European Tour, European Tour Properties, PGA of America, FootJoy, The First Tee, Gallus Golf, The Golf Channel, GolfNow, International Golf Federation, LET, LPGA, LPGA Amateur, Modest Golf Management, NGCOA, NGCOA Canada, PGA of America, PGA TOUR, PGA TOUR Superstore, The R&A, Sky Sports, Titleist, TopGolf, TPC Properties, Troon Golf, Troon International, USGA, WE ARE GOLF, Women & Golf, The World Golf Foundation and more.
ABOUT WOMEN’S GOLF DAY:
Women’s Golf Day (WGD) is a global movement that strives to Engage, Empower, and Support women and girls through golf. The one-day, four-hour event, has now taken place at more than 900 locations 68 countries since its inception in 2016, and has introduced thousands of new golfers to the sport. WGD is the fastest-growing female golf development initiative.
In 2020, WGD’s primary hashtag, #WomensGolfDay, received more than 59 million global impressions to nearly 37 million people viewing WGD content. Women’s Golf Day is unique, there is nothing like it in sports, a one-day sporting and community celebration event that unites women through golf across the globe for 24 hours straight transcending race, religion, language, geography or economica status.
Visit www.womensgolfday.com @womensgolfday, #WomensGolfDay #WGDunites
Nicole Wheatley, Medi8
+44 (0) 7507 556 794
Elisa Gaudet, WGD Founder
+1 (305) 610-9558
Sponsorship inquires: email@example.com