Novi, MI -- V1 Sports, developers of the leading video analysis, ground pressure, and stat tracking technologies for coaches and athletes congratulates nearly three dozen instructors who were recently named to GOLF Magazine’s list of Top 100 Teachers in America list for 2021 – 2022. In all, 30 distinguished instructors who use V1 Pro Studio software and V1 Pro mobile app were singled out on the prestigious list as the most innovative, committed, and accomplished teachers in the country.
“We’re proud of the affiliations we have with the hard working teachers recognized on this prestigious list.” says V1 Sports CEO Bryan Finnerty. “It’s an honor that golf’s most influential instructors trust V1 Sports to power their lessons and help their students excel.”
The new list includes these V1 Sports users:
- Cheryl Anderson, Mike Bender Golf Academy, Lake Mary, Fla.
- Todd Anderson, Performance Center at TPC Sawgrass, Ponte Vedra, Fla.
- Mike Bender, Mike Bender Golf Academy, Lake Mary, Fla.
- Mark Blackburn, Greystone Golf & Country Club, Hoover, Ala.
- Michael Breed, CBS Sports, Golf Digest
- Chris Como, Dallas National Golf Club, Dallas, Texas
- Tim Cusick, PGA of America Faculty, PGa. Frisco, Frisco, Texas
- Dana Dahlquist, El Dorado Park Golf Club, Long Beach, Calif.
- Debbie Doniger, Glenarbor GC, Bedford Hills, New York
- Krista Dunton, Berkeley Hall Club, Bluffton, SC
- Scott Hamilton, Cartersville Country Club, Cartersville, Ga.
- Claude Harmon III, Butch Harmon Floridian, Palm City, Fla.
- Sean Hogan, Leadbetter Golf Academy World Headquarters, Omni ChampionsGate Resort, Orlando, Fla.
- Michael Jacobs, Jacobs 3D Golf at Rock Hill Country Club, Manorville, New York
- Jerry King, Gozzer Ranch Golf & Lake Club, Harrison, ID; Chileno Bay Club, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Kevin Kirk, The Woodlands Country Club, The Woodlands, The Woodlands, Texas
- Cameron McCormick, Trinity Forest Golf Club, Dallas, Texas
- Brian Mogg, Waldorf Astoria Golf Club, Orlando, Fla.
- Scott Munroe, Nantucket Golf Club, Nantucket, Mass.; Boca Raton Resort & Club, Boca Raton, Fla.
- Andrew Park, Orange County National Golf Center & Lodge, Winter Park, Fla.
- Gale Peterson, Sea Island GC, St. Simons Island, Ga.
- Dave Phillips, Titleist Performance Institute, Oceanside, Calif.
- Carol Presinger, Kiawah Island Club, Johns Island, S.C.
- Brady Riggs, Four Seasons Resort Hualalai, Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
- Michael Shannon, TPC Sawgrass, Ponte Vedra Beach, Fla.
- James Sieckmann, Shadow Ridge Country Club, Omaha, Neb.
- Todd Sones, White Deer Run Golf Club, Vernon Hills, Ill.
- Drew Steckel, Southern Highlands Golf Club, Las Vegas, Nev.
- Tina Tombs, The Arizona Biltmore Golf Club, Phoenix, Ariz.
- Suzy Whaley, Country Club at Mirasol, Palm Beach Gardens, Fla.
Todd Anderson, renowned PGA Professional at Performance Center at TPC Sawgrass in Ponte Vedra, Fla. has made the list every year since 2003. “To be included on this prestigious list with so many talented teachers is a tremendous honor,” he says. “It’s been and always is a goal of mine to continue to improve and be included. Trying to find new and better ways to help my students improve drives me. The student is always the focal point for me and helping them achieve their goals is always the main objective. That’s why I’ve been using V1 Sports on a daily basis for more than 20 years, and it continues to help me communicate with my students and help them improve. Using graphics to compare a student’s new swing to an old swing, or being able to use a Tour Player as a model is such an amazing teaching tool. The V1 Pro software gives me the ability to store a student’s swing and it’s fun to look back to see how their swing has progressed over the years.”
Carol Preisinger, Director of Instruction at Kiawah Island Club in Johns Island, S.C., considers it an honor to be recognized on the list -- some 16 years after she first made it. She acknowledges that working at one of the world’s most beautiful places gives her the resources to succeed, but today’s technology like V1 Pro Studio software and V1 Pressure Mat accelerates the learning process. “A lot of the old folklore about the golf swing has been proven inefficient,” she says. “Video is always going to be used, it's always going to be relevant. People love to see what they're doing. The best thing about V1 Pro Studio software is being able to show a student a true learning model, to compare their before and after swings.”
With more than two decades of experience developing the best golf instruction technologies, V1 Sports has become the preferred video analysis, ground pressure, and stat tracking solution by the best instructors and golf academies in the world.
Golf instructors can sign up for a 30-day trial of V1 Pro Complete by going to www.v1sports.com/coaches/v1-pro/ or contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
About V1 Sports
V1 Sports builds innovative software, systems, and services that give athletes and coaches the integrated video, game, and ground pressure analysis tools to revolutionize improvement. Founded in 1995, V1 Sports offers tools to capture, review and analyze athletic movement and is the pioneer in delivering seamless voice-over video lessons with integrated telestration.
With more than 10,000 coaches and three million athletes, V1 Sports has become the preferred video analysis solution for the most respected coaches, instructors, athletes, and training facilities around the world. Visit www.v1sports.com. Follow V1 Sports on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram @v1sports.
Director of B2B Marketing
Kevin Frisch PR