Men’s Ecco Golf Core highlights new offerings
(LONDONDERRY, NH) ECCO – A leading manufacturer of innovative footwear – announces the introduction of the Autumn / Winter 2021 collection featuring the new ECCO GOLF CORE, alongside fresh design elements and colorways of current styles.
Available in three color options, GOLF CORE delivers a clean and contemporary aesthetic with a striking sneaker-style look and modern loop lacing. For outstanding grip and stability, the shoe features E-DTS™ TWIST, the next generation of the award-winning ECCO DYNAMIC TRACTION SYSTEM™ outsole. This new outsole has traction bars which have been enlarged and rotated for durability and multi-directional traction. “Our Autumn/Winter 2021 collection is our strongest to date and provides an option to fit the style and swing of every golfer,” says Jesper Thuen, General Manager, ECCO GOLF USA. We see ECCO GOLF CORE acting as an invitation to get into golf through a stylish, sneaker-inspired model.”
Additional updates include:
- MEN’S BIOM® H4 – The new BOA® option comes in Black or White colorways for men, complementing the Black, White, Silver Grey and White/Concrete colorways available in the laced version of the shoe.
- WOMENS BIOM® H4 – is available in three new colorways for Autumn / Winter 2021, with Ombre in the laced option, and Black or White/Silver Grey in the BOA® Fit System. The design also comes in White, Limestone, and White/Silver Grey laced options.
- BIOM® G3 – is available in Black or White laced colorway options for men, as well as Black, White or Dark Shadow colorways with the BOA® FIT SYSTEM. Women can also opt for the existing White laced colourway that completes the Autumn/Winter 2021 collection.
- GOLF TRAY – is available in the brand-new Magnet colorway for Autumn/Winter 2021.
- S-THREE – is available in the additional colorway options of Night Sky, White/Limepunch, and Black for men, and Night Sky, Silver Grey/Dahlia, or White/Silver Pink for women
- MEN’S BIOM® COOL PRO – is available in the laced colorway choices of Concrete, Ombre, or White/Scarlet, or the BOA® options of Dark Shadow or White.
All ECCO GOLF shoes are crafted at company-owned factories that utilize FLUIDFORM™ technology to bond the upper and outsole unit, creating a one-piece shoe without the use of glue or stitching. Benefits include flexibility, durability and a lightweight construction.
ECCO GOLF shoes are worn in competition around the world by Henrik Stenson, Thomas Bjørn, Fred Couples, Erik van Rooyen, Doc Redman, Lydia Ko, Minjee Lee and Caroline Masson, among others.
ECCO is one of the world’s leading shoe brands combining style and comfort. ECCO’s success is built on products with a great fit and top-quality leathers. ECCO owns and manages every aspect of the value chain from tanneries and shoe manufacturing to wholesale and retail activities. ECCO’s products are sold in 88 countries from over 2,000 ECCO shops and more than 14,000 sales points. ECCO is family-owned, founded in Denmark in 1963, and employs more than 20,000 people worldwide. For more information: www.eccousa.com, 800.886.3226.