October 18th and 19th event to showcase cutting-edge golf instruction technology; Participating PGA professionals to earn 6 MSR credits, while LPGA professionals to earn 4 CU credits
Novi, MI -- V1 Sports, developers of the leading video analysis, ground pressure, and stat tracking technologies for coaches and athletes has announced that PGA Professional David Impastato will host a Coaching Workshop at the David Impastato Golf Academy in Geneva, Ill., on Monday, October 18th and Tuesday, October 19th. This world-class, one-day educational event is geared for teaching professionals seeking to expand their coaching knowledge, and will educate attendees on best practices learned from more than 25 years leading the world in instruction solutions that help coaches improve student lessons and grow their teaching business. All attendees will earn a V1 Sports Certification with no prerequisites required.
Ranked among the 10 “Best Teachers” in the state of Illinois by Golf Digest magazine, Impastato has been a Class A PGA member since 1995. Throughout his career he has had the opportunity to work with some of the game’s top instructors, including Stan Utley, Hank Haney, Jimmy Ballard and Jim Hardy.
V1 Sports’ Coaching Workshop is offered in two one-day sessions, letting guests choose to attend Monday, October 18 or Tuesday, October 19. The sessions run from 8:30am - 4:30pm each day. While normally costing $349, golf instructors can take advantage of a special price of $199. All attendees will receive six PGA MSR credits and four LPGA CU credits for attending.
“After the success of our recent V1 Sports Software Summit in Florida, we know this workshop will be a hit among golf professionals,” says Brian Finnerty, CEO of V1 Sports. “Attendees will learn best practices that empower them to improve their teaching programs and increase marketability and value.”
Each one-day seminar will cover:
Training on V1 Pro Studio software, V1 Pro and V1 Golf mobile app
- Best practices for video capture, telestration and analysis
- Creating powerful voice-over video lessons for students
- Student video and lesson exchange through the V1 Golf app
Training on the V1 Pressure Mat
- Overview of the 3 pressure charts: Center of pressure, dynamic vertical force, and velocity
- Key pressure positions and percentages
- Key speed and vertical force ranges
Training on the V1 Coach and V1 Game mobile app
- Connecting with students through the V1 Coach app
- Integrate stat tracking into your coaching program
- Analyzing on-course performance data
- Managing teams within the V1 Coach app
Overview of V1 Sports hardware, facility design and consulting
- Options for upgrade, remodel and new studios
- Camera and lighting setup for beautiful high speed, high def video
- Best practices for layout, netting, turf and other technology
- Tour of our latest facility design and build projects
Guest Speakers and Trainers:
- Jake Thurm (Ground Pressure and Video Analysis Expert, Golf Digest Best Young Teacher)
- David Impastato, PGA (PGA Certified Professional Owner of Impastato Golf Academy)
- Mike Brown (Midwest Regional Sales Manager at V1 Sports)
- Chip Carrel (Northeast Regional Sales Manager at V1 Sports)
- Chris McGinley (Chief Revenue Officer at V1 Sports)
- Jacob Favela (Director of Customer Success at V1 Sports)
“V1 Sports is one of the premier technology companies in the golf industry,” said David Impastato, PGA Professional and owner of David Impastato Golf Academy. “We’re honored to host the V1 Sports Coaching Workshop and look forward to connecting with fellow pros who want to integrate highly effective game-improvement technology in their lessons.”
With more than two decades of experience developing the best golf instruction technologies used by thousands of coaches and millions of golfers, V1 Sports has collected the knowledge and data to help coaches to improve their lessons and grow their teaching business.
To learn more about the V1 Sports Coaching Workshop and register, go to: https://bit.ly/V1Workshop.
For general questions about the event, please reach out to email@example.com.
About V1 Sports
V1 Sports (V1) builds innovative software, systems, and services that give athletes and coaches the integrated video, game, and ground pressure analysis tools to revolutionize improvement. Founded in 1995, V1 Sports offers tools to capture, review and analyze athletic movement and is the pioneer in delivering seamless voice-over video lessons with integrated telestration.
With more than 10,000 coaches and three million athletes, V1 Sports has become the preferred video analysis solution for the most respected coaches, instructors, athletes, and training facilities around the world. Visit www.v1sports.com. Follow V1 Sports on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram @v1sports.
Director of B2B Marketing
Kevin Frisch PR