Registration now open for golf events throughout the year as part of Streamsong’s 10th anniversary celebration
STREAMSONG, FLORIDA (Jan. 6, 2022) –Streamsong Resort announced today its full slate of special events for 2022. From family-friendly outings to best ball classics, the 2022 events calendar brings five fun experiences in tournament settings throughout the year. As the resort gears up for a year-long celebration of its 10th anniversary, there has never been a better time to experience Streamsong.
The full calendar is available at www.streamsongresort.com, and online registration is now open for all events. The 2022 special events are as follows (note that pricing includes tax but does not include caddie fees or caddie gratuity):
- Streamsong Spring Classic (Sunday, March 27– Tuesday, March 29, 2022): Kick off the year with this two-person best ball competition. The event includes two rounds of tournament golf (one on Streamsong Red and one on Streamsong Blue), two nights at the Streamsong Lodge, a pairings party and an awards lunch. Pricing starts at $854 per person based on double occupancy for a two-night stay.
- Streamsong Family Cup (Friday, June 17 – Sunday, June 19, 2022): Spend Father’s Day weekend at Streamsong and enjoy a memorable family competition. Two-person teams can be made up of family members of all generations and no handicap is required. Groups/divisions will be determined by the age of the youngest competitor, and all ages are welcome to play. The Family Cup includes a first round scramble on Streamsong Red and a second round two-person best ball on Streamsong Black, two nights at the Streamsong Lodge, pairings party and awards lunch. Pricing starts at $511 per person based on double occupancy for a two-night stay.
- Streamsong Summer Classic (Sunday, Aug. 21 – Tuesday, Aug. 23, 2022): A seasonal favorite at Streamsong, this four-ball tournament (two-person best ball teams) includes two rounds of golf (one on Streamsong Red and one on Streamsong Black), two nights at the Streamsong Lodge, a pairings party and awards lunch. Pricing starts at $511 per person based on double occupancy for a two-night stay.
- Streamsong Fall Classic (Sunday, Oct. 23 – Wednesday, Oct. 26, 2022): This fourball competition provides a chance to play a tournament round on each of Streamsong’s award-winning courses. Two-person teams will compete in a best ball format across Streamsong Red, Black and Blue, along with three nights at the Streamsong Lodge, pairings party and awards lunch. Pricing starts at $1,258 per person based on double occupancy for a three-night stay.
- Streamsong Holiday Cup (Sunday, Dec. 11 – Tuesday, Dec. 13, 2022): Close out 2022 with one of the most fun events of the year, where the format changes every nine holes! Two-person teams will play Streamsong Red on day one in a front nine scramble and back nine chapman format, then on day two at Streamsong Black teams will play a two-person best ball on the front nine followed by a shamble on the back side. The event includes two nights at the Streamsong Lodge, pairings party and awards lunch. Pricing starts at $779 per person based on double occupancy for a two-night stay.
Streamsong is home to the only warm weather destination with three courses in the “Top 50 You Can Play” in the United States, and the only destination in the world with three distinct golf courses designed by legendary architects Coore/Crenshaw, Doak, and Hanse/Wagner.
For more information on these special events, or to book a reservation, visit www.streamsongresort.com.
About Streamsong Resort
Streamsong® Resort was developed by The Mosaic Company in 2012 and is founded on a commitment to its surrounding resources. This year, Streamsong is celebrating its 10th anniversary of providing unparalleled experiences and operational excellence to guests across the globe. From awe-inspiring golf courses and legendary bass fishing and sporting clay shooting to sumptuous dining and ethereal spa experiences, Streamsong operates in concert with its environment. This deep appreciation for the land's inherent beauty has helped to create an unparalleled luxury resort, including 228 spacious accommodations in a modern lakeside lodge and clubhouse. Leading golf and hospitality management company KemperSports has managed golf course operations since 2012 and resort operations since 2021. For more information, visit www.streamsongresort.com.
Taryn Parker | KemperLesnik