Three properties singled out by Colorado AvidGolfer magazine
DALLAS (Feb. 28, 2022) — Three clubs in Colorado operated by Arcis Golf have been honored for excellence by the readers and staff of Colorado AvidGolfer magazine.
Arrowhead Golf Club in Littleton, a public facility, and two private clubs in Parker, The Pinery Country Club and The Club at Pradera, were singled out in the magazine’s 2022 CAGGY Awards, which are presented based on online voting by more than 5,000 of the publication’s readers.
Arrowhead Golf Club was honored in four categories:
- Best Wedding or Party Venue (first place). The Club’s 3,200-square-foot Event Pavilion provides a picturesque backdrop for weddings and special occasions for as many as 200 people.
- Best Denver Region Course (second place). The acclaimed par-70 championship course, designed by Robert Trent Jones, Sr. and Robert Trent Jones, Jr., is one of America’s most photographed courses for its breathtaking setting.
- Best Après-Golf Experience (second place). With a diverse menu and upscale but casual ambience, the Club’s On the Rocks Bar & Grill has long been a favorite of locals and visitors.
- Best Place to Hold a Tournament (second place). The Club prides itself on delivering flawlessly executed golf tournaments and outings.
Honored jointly with 2022 CAGGY awards were The Pinery Country Club, which offers 27 holes of golf with panoramic vistas, and The Club at Pradera, a spectacular 7,200-yard layout that blends harmoniously with pristine natural surroundings in the shadows of the Rocky Mountains.
- Staff Top 5 pick for “Best Value Club”
- Jason Witczak, Director of Golf Instruction, was a staff Top 4 selection for both “Best Instructor for Juniors” and “Best Instructor for Men.”
An industry leader in providing inventive direction and unrivaled lifestyle amenities that complement exceptional playing experiences, Arcis Golf focuses its best-in-class talent and resources on creating extraordinary experiences and forging emotional connections with members and guests. In the past three years, more than $75 million has been invested across its portfolio in property upgrades, new amenities, personnel, training, and systems to maximize growth and future success.
“It is very meaningful for our clubs to again be honored by the readers of Colorado Avid Golfer, as well as our talented team members,” said Blake S. Walker, founder and CEO of Arcis Golf. “The voters are often traveling, playing and experiencing courses throughout the state and they know quality when they see and experience it first-hand. We are grateful for the recognition as it is a tribute to everyone who works at these properties and to their first-class facilities and amenities.”
The CAGGY awards can be viewed in the Spring edition of the magazine, as well as online at coloradoavidgolfer.com/the-2022-caggy-award-winners.
Arcis Golf has received numerous honors, including ranking on the Inc. Magazine 5000 list of the United States fastest-growing companies (2017, 2018) and National Golf Foundation’s biennial “Top 100 Businesses in Golf” award (2018, 2020). In addition, CEO Walker was recognized by EY in 2018 as the Entrepreneur Of The Year® in the hospitality category.
To learn more about Arcis Golf, visit www.arcisgolf.com.
About Arcis Golf
Arcis Golf is the premier operator of approximately 70 public and private golf clubs in the United States and an industry leader, providing dynamic direction and unrivaled amenities that complement diverse playing experiences. Arcis Golf properties enhance the golf and country club lifestyle to a level of excellence designed to exceed the needs and expectations of family, friends, co-workers, and guests of all ages.
Arcis Golf is also known for innovative management, with a best-in-class leadership team that is reinventing the modern club experience, making it more relevant to the lifestyles of today's consumers. The company is committed to enhancing service levels, amenities, and programming to broaden the appeal for members and guests at all its properties. www.arcisgolf.com
Hunter Public Relations