Company surpasses 2,500 club mark in play on PGA Tours over past four seasons
This week at the Hoag Classic in Newport Beach, Calif. on the PGA TOUR Champions, Tour Edge continued their impressive growth by posting a new personal best for most players in a regular sized field event.
Propelled by the launch of their new Exotics 722 Series, 21 different players played 63 Tour Edge clubs in play at the event, equaling 27% of the field.
· This week, Tour Edge ranked as the #3 manufacturer for fairways and hybrids in play at the event with 26 total pieces in play, according to the Darrell Survey. They gained seven new E and C 722 pieces in play this week, including a C722 hybrid with a 17-time PGA TOUR winner.
· The Illinois-based brand also ranked #4 among manufacturers for drivers in play with eight players, including four C722 and two E722 drivers. Tour Edge gained two new 722 drivers this week, a C722 with an 8-time PGA TOUR winner and a new C722 with staffer Duffy Waldorf.
Over 30 different players have now put an Exotics driver into play since the 2020/2021 PGA TOUR Champions season.
· Tour Edge also had four full iron sets in play, four utility irons and five wedges in play at the Hoag Classic.
Seven players playing Tour Edge finished in the Top 25 in Newport Beach, including a Top 5 finish for Tour Edge staff player Tim Petrovic.
Petrovic was playing the new Exotics C722 Irons for his 3rd straight Top 10 finish. He ranks 6th in the early Schwab Cup rankings. Another Top 10 finish for Tour Edge staffer Bernhard Langer places him in the #3 ranking in the Schwab Cup standings. He has now earned four top 10’s in four events played in 2022, including a victory and a runner-up finish.
A non-staff player with a C722 Driver finished in the Top 10 this week, while Tour Edge staffer Mike Weir picked up a Top 25 finish with an E722 Driver in play.
Tour Edge has now seen 2,525 clubs in play by 137 different PGA Tour professionals on the three PGA Tours over the last four seasons.
In that time, the company has earned 16 wins, 92 Top 5’s and 216 Top 10 finishes.
About Tour Edge
In 2022, Tour Edge is celebrating 36 years as a highly renowned and top-selling golf club and bag manufacturer serving the global golf market.
Tour Edge is an American owned and operated company out of Batavia, Illinois that manufactures and sells golf clubs under three distinct sub-brands:
- Exotics: a tour-preferred line of ultra-premium equipment featuring next-level innovation and materials that is in the bags of over 135 of the world’s top professionals.
- Hot Launch: the highest level of performance and game improvement innovation design at a mid-tier price point and the #1 custom fitted value in golf.
- “Get in the Game” products: featuring complete sets for men, women, seniors, and juniors, as well as individual drivers, putters, wedges, and golf bags designed for casual and beginning golfers on a budget.
The legendary #TeamTourEdge tour staff includes Alex Cejka, Ken Duke, Bernhard Langer, Tom Lehman, Scott McCarron, Tim Petrovic, Duffy Waldorf and Mike Weir.
Tour Edge products have been in play for 26 victories on the PGA Tours, including 10 on the PGA TOUR and 15 on the PGA TOUR Champions.
All premium, Tour Edge golf clubs are hand-built in the U.S.A and carry a Lifetime Warranty that covers any manufacturer defects for the life of the product.
Vice President of Marketing/Tour Edge
Phone: 800-515-3343 Ex: 110