Men’s Ecco Golf Biom C4 highlights new offerings
(LONDONDERRY, NH) ECCO – A leading manufacturer of innovative footwear – announces the introduction of the Spring/Summer 2022 collection featuring the new ECCO GOLF BIOM C4, alongside fresh design elements and colorways of current styles.
The newest development in the ground-breaking BIOM® series, ECCO BIOM® C4, offers unrivalled 360-degree breathability, allowing golfers to stay cool and comfortable throughout their round. This new blend of innovative comfort ensures a finely tuned balance of cushioning, rebound, waterproofing and air-flow.
The brand-new design comes in four stylish colorways for men; Black, White/Black, Concrete/Black and White/Concrete.
“Our Spring/Summer 2022 collection provides an option to fit the style and swing of every golfer,” says Jesper Thuen, General Manager, ECCO GOLF USA. We see ECCO BIOM C4 acting as a great showcase to the innovation capabilities we have here at ECCO.”
Additional updates include:
- MEN’S BIOM® H4 – The new colourways include a Titanium option for men in the laced model, and a Concrete option with BOA® lacing technology. For women, four new colourways are introduced: White/Eggshell Blue, White/Silver Pink, Eventide/Misty, and Concrete/Peach Nectar. Also available are the limited-edition van Rooyen and Stenson player designs.
- WOMENS BIOM® H4 – Now available in Ombre, White/Silver Grey, White/Eggshell Blue, White/Silver Pink, Eventide/Misty and Concrete/Peach Nectar making up the laced collection. The BOA® version is available in Black or White/Silver.
- ECCO BIOM® G3 -- Now available in Magnet or White laced colorway options for men, as well as Black or White/Black colorways with the BOA® FIT SYSTEM. Women can opt for the White laced colourway, in addition to either the Gravity or White colourway options in the BOA® FIT SYSTEM
- GOLF TRAY – Now available in Concrete/Black, White/Blue Depths and Black/Sunny Lime, while the women’s collection sees the addition of seasonal Bright White/Peach Nectar, Eventide/Regatta and Eggshell Blue/Sherbert styles.
- S-THREE – Now available in White/Black or White/Regatta for men, and White, Eventide/Misty, Misty/Eventide or White/Sunny Lime for women.
- M & W ECCO GOLF CORE – is available in a choice of several stylish colourways. In the men’s collection: Black/Black, White/Silver Metallic/Blue Depths or Silver Grey/Silver Metallic/Black, with White/Calendula and Concrete/Sunny Lime joining the line-up. In the Women’s collection are White/Peach Nectar, Eventide/Misty, and Concrete/Sherbert.
All ECCO GOLF shoes are crafted at company-owned factories that utilize FLUIDFORM™ technology to bond the upper and outsole unit, creating a one-piece shoe without the use of glue or stitching. Benefits include flexibility, durability and a lightweight construction.
ECCO GOLF shoes are worn in competition around the world by Henrik Stenson, Thomas Bjørn, Fred Couples, Erik van Rooyen, Doc Redman, Lydia Ko and Caroline Masson, among others.
ECCO is one of the world’s leading shoe brands combining style and comfort. ECCO’s success is built on products with a great fit and top-quality leathers. ECCO owns and manages every aspect of the value chain from tanneries and shoe manufacturing to wholesale and retail activities. ECCO’s products are sold in 88 countries from over 2,000 ECCO shops and more than 14,000 sales points. ECCO is family-owned, founded in Denmark in 1963, and employs more than 20,000 people worldwide. For more information: www.eccousa.com, 800.886.3226.