DENVER, CO – GOLFTEC, the world leader in golf improvement and club fitting, recently celebrated with the 2021 and 2020 winners of their annual companywide National Awards. Each year GOLFTEC recognizes Team members who have excelled as a Center Manager of the Year, Regional Manager of the Year, Coach of the Year, and GOLFTEC Cares Ambassador of the Year.
The following GOLFTEC Team members were recognized for 2021 Awards:
- Jerimey Hammersley, Center Manager of the Year (GOLFTEC Houston Galleria)
- Charles Luis, Regional Manager of the Year (GOLFTEC Philadelphia)
- Paul Reid, GOLFTEC Cares Ambassador of the Year (GOLFTEC Miramar)
- Pat Bernot, Coach of the Year (GOLFTEC Easton)
- Ashley Thomas, Coach of the Year (GOLFTEC Blue Ash)
The following GOLFTEC Team members were recognized for 2020 Awards:
- Norm Baufeld, Center Manager of the Year (GOLFTEC Vancouver)
- Steve Lippincott, Regional Manager of the Year (GOLFTEC Gulf Coast)
- Chris Runyan, Coach of the Year (GOLFTEC Spokane)
The GOLFTEC National Awards recognize individuals who have grown the game of golf through their positions at GOLFTEC. These team members provide exceptional service to Students, fellow Coaches and co-workers, and their communities.
“We had so many great Team Members who put in a lot of time, effort and dedication toward the game of golf this year, so it made it difficult to narrow it down,” said GOLFTEC CEO, Joe Assell. “But we were excited to honor this particular group of Coaches and leaders who are all very deserving of these awards. They truly carried out our mission to help people play better golf.”
Over the last 26 years, GOLFTEC has become the leader in golf instruction and club fitting with more than 200 Training Centers nationwide that employ nearly 1,000 Team members. This group of GOLFTEC Award winners helped contribute to the company’s best year on record in 2021.
- Over 175,000 Students chose GOLFTEC to help them with their game with an average improvement of 7 strokes
- 31 Coaches were named to the Golf Digest Best Teachers in Every State list
- Eight GOLFTEC Coaches won PGA Section Awards
- 12 new GOLFTEC Training Centers were opened
- Over 1.5 million lessons were given, compared to 1 million in 2020
- Over $2 million in charitable giving through GOLFTEC Cares
Since 1995, GOLFTEC’s mission has remained the same—to help people play better golf. The GOLFTEC experience is designed for golfers of all ages and abilities to work with an expert Coach to build a game improvement plan customized to their specific needs and goals. GOLFTEC’s cutting edge training systems, including OptiMotion technology, gives our Students and Coaches instant and data-driven feedback. With millions of lessons given and more than 220 locations across the world, GOLFTEC is the world leader in golf improvement.