Summit attendees will be among first to preview spring 2023 merchandise and participate in education, career and networking programs
FRISCO, Texas (May 26, 2022) – Complimentary registration is now open atPGALasVegas.com for PGA Professionals and golf buyers attending the PGA Buying & Education Summit, July 11-12, 2022, at the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa.
Summit attendees will be among the first to preview spring 2023 merchandise and participate in education, career and networking programs. View the full event schedule at PGALasVegas.com.
- Merchandise Preview – Attending industry professionals will be able to preview the latest innovations and trends from 50+ leading apparel, accessories and golf lifestyle companies, while being among the first to place orders for the new 2023 spring lines. The Summit features both open ballroom exhibits and preset One2One buyer appointments. Participating exhibitors are updated regularly at PGALasVegas.com.
- PGA Education Sessions Presented by Industry Experts – Six national-level education sessions in Golf Operations, Teaching & Coaching and Executive Management will be offered by the PGA of America and Association of Golf Merchandisers. Topics and presenter details are available at PGALasVegas.com.
- New Golf Industry Careers Program Launched – PGA Golf Exhibitions, PGA of America Career Services and the National Golf Sales Representatives Association (NGSA) will introduce a Golf Industry Careers program for aspiring professionals to learn about golf career paths and internship opportunities, and for PGA Professionals and sales representatives to explore new job opportunities. The new careers program will be at the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa on July 11, 11 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Industry Networking Events – As peer networking is always a valued aspect of PGA Show industry gatherings, the PGA Buying & Education Summit includes multiple shared dining opportunities and an evening welcome reception on July 11, at the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa followed by a fun, nighttime Par-3 Shootout and putting contest at the nearby Angel Park Golf Course. The nine-hole Par-3 Shootout for PGA Professionals will feature a $2,500 purse, while all attending industry professionals will be able to win special prizes in the putting contest.
- Southwest PGA Section Meeting – The Southwest PGA Section will host a meeting for their membership on July 11, 8 – 9:30 a.m. at the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa.
Participation in the PGA Show Buying & Education Summit exhibitor line showings and networking events are complimentary for PGA Professionals and golf buyers. Additional paid registration is required for education sessions and the Par-3 Shootout. Shootout details will be announced soon at PGALasVegas.com.
About PGA Golf Exhibitions
The PGA Show, PGA Buying & Education Summit and PGA Show Connects are organized in partnership by PGA Golf Exhibitions (part of RX) and the PGA of America. Since its inception in 1954, the PGA Show has grown into the largest annual business event for the global golf industry. Regional PGA Show Buying & Education Summits and the PGA Show Connects digital platform connect the industry year-round and drive business leading up to the annual PGA Show. Learn more at PGAShow.com and follow us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
About the PGA of America
The PGA of America is one of the world’s largest sports organizations, composed of nearly 28,000 PGA Professionals who work daily to grow interest and inclusion in the game of golf. For more information about the PGA of America, visit PGA.com and follow us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
PGA Worldwide Golf Exhibitions/Media: Sherry Major, email@example.com
PGA Worldwide Golf Exhibitions/Exhibitors: Greg Scott, firstname.lastname@example.org
PGA of America/Media: Michael Abramowitz, email@example.com