Innovation and technology drive continued evolution of golf’s longest running and largest global business gathering, attracting renewed participation to the event’s 70th celebration.
FRISCO, Texas (August 30, 2022) – The PGA Show, celebrating its 70th year when it returns to Orlando, Jan. 24-27, 2023, is attracting renewed participation to golf’s largest global business gathering and is offering new innovations and technology to build on the event enhancements introduced at the 2022 PGA Show.
Market leaders, veteran manufacturers and companies new to the golf industry are making early plans to meet face-to-face with influential PGA Professionals, golf retailers and industry leaders at the annual golf business event. A strong response from returning and new companies has driven participation comparisons to near pre-pandemic levels with exhibitors securing premium Show floor locations early and creating fresh brand activations to facilitate sourcing, education and valuable relationship-building with PGA Professionals and buyers during the 2023 PGA Show.
The 2022 PGA Show featured multiple enhancements as part of a long-term commitment to continually refresh the flagship industry event including:
- Improved in-person experiences on the Show Floor with a new PGA Professional Hub, an enhanced Short Game Testing Center and a more prominently located Fashion Lounge.
- Re-organized educational offerings to prioritize PGA Professional and golf buyer time with exhibitors during Show floor hours.
- Emphasized clubfitting education at the event’s traditional demo day, newly named the PGA Show Demo and Fitting Day
In 2023, the PGA of America and PGA Golf Exhibitions are building upon previous enhancements by introducing:
- The return of the biennial PGA Teaching & Coaching Summit, introduction of a golf industry career fair and an industry-collaborative launch of a golf leadership summit.
- Technology driven exhibitor tools to provide data-driven performance insights, buyer incentives, sales leads and greater brand visibility.
- Technology driven attendee resources to impact product discovery, testing and purchasing, educational access, registration, and planning/logistics.
- Additional support services for attending PGA Professionals.
- Additional Show Floor improvements including enhancements to the Equipment Test Center, an expanded Golf Travel pavilion, additional golf fitness programming and the introduction of a new Club Amenities pavilion.
“As the global golf industry’s launch into the new year and our largest annual gathering of PGA Professionals, the PGA Show is an important platform to connect, grow and engage the golf community,” said PGA of America President Jim Richerson. “It remains a priority to evolve the PGA Show each year to help PGA Professionals and industry leaders make the most of what’s happening now, prepare for what lies ahead and collectively shape future growth of the sport and business of golf.”
“Working with the PGA of America, we are capitalizing on growth sectors, addressing market challenges, collaborating with golf’s stakeholders and going the extra mile to help build businesses and careers at the PGA Show,” said PGA Golf Exhibitions Vice President Marc Simon. “New digital and data-analysis tools will enable exhibitors to target suppliers and buyers more accurately, generate more sales leads, quantify the return on their exhibition investment, and even develop a data-driven assessment of their performance against their competitors. Attendees can expect innovative activations for sourcing new solutions and suppliers, generating new business and professional connections, and learning about what’s new in the industry. The early response to 2023 PGA Show resources has been very positive and we are enthusiastic about the additional value the Show will bring to the global golf community.”
In addition to the 2022 and 2023 enhancements, attendees can expect a return of popular PGA Show partners, pavilions, and programming, including the AGM Golf Retail Conference, NGCOA Golf Business Conference, PGA Member Business Center, New Product Zone, Inventors Spotlight exhibitor pavilion, live fashion show, Adaptive Golf Center and the TPI Golf Fitness, Wellness & Instruction pavilion and stage.
Additional details on 2023 PGA Show plans will continue to be announced leading up to the event. PGA Show details and early registration information is available at PGAShow.com.
About PGA Golf Exhibitions
The PGA Show, PGA Buying & Education Summit and PGA Show Connects are organized in partnership by PGA Golf Exhibitions (part of RX) and the PGA of America. Since its inception in 1954, the PGA Show has grown into the largest annual business event for the global golf industry. Regional PGA Show Buying & Education Summits and the PGA Show Connects digital platform connect the industry year-round and drive business leading up to the annual PGA Show. Learn more at PGAShow.com and follow us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
About the PGA of America
The PGA of America is one of the world’s largest sports organizations, composed of nearly 28,000 PGA Professionals who work daily to grow interest and inclusion in the game of golf. For more information about the PGA of America, visit PGA.com and follow us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
PGA Worldwide Golf Exhibitions/Media: Sherry Major, email@example.com
PGA Worldwide Golf Exhibitions/Exhibitors: Greg Scott, firstname.lastname@example.org
PGA of America/Media: Michael Abramowitz, email@example.com