Collection highlighted by new Ecco Golf Biom® G5
(LONDONDERRY, NH) ECCO – global golf footwear innovator – announces the introduction of the Autumn/Winter 2022 collection featuring the new ECCO BIOM® G5, alongside new colorways and fashion-forward updates on some of the brand’s classic looks.
The ECCO BIOM® G5, which was inspired by ECCO BIOM® G3 and the ECCO BIOM® H4, is equipped with world-renowned GORE-TEX construction that offers 100 percent waterproofing while still allowing the foot to breathe. The shoe has been engineered to incorporate ZARMA-TOUR® spikes combined with innovative hybrid grooves to offer all-weather traction and stability.
Crafted from ECCO Performance Leather and a sporty mesh, brand-new model comes with a choice of laced or BOA® Fit System on the side of the shoe that further advances the contemporary look.
ECCO’s flagship cleated model for AW22 comes in five styles: Steel/Black BOA®, White/Black BOA®, White/Regatta BOA®, Black/Steel Laced, White/Blue Depths Laced for men and White BOA®, Misty BOA®, Black Laced, White Laced, White BOA® Lydia Ko Special Edition for women.
The collection includes a collaboration with ambassador Lydia Ko on a custom-designed BIOM® G5 with hibiscus flowers styled on one side of the shoe and silver ferns on the other, paying homage to her country of birth, South Korea, and the country in which she grew up, New Zealand, respectively.
“The BIOM® G5 and the entire collection demonstrate ECCO's leadership position in innovation and design,” says Jesper Thuen, General Manager, ECCO GOLF USA. “This line in particular offers a unique combination of products that push boundaries while also paying tribute to our past through fresh updates on some of our all-time classics.”
Additional updates include:
● The BIOM® C4, which offers unrivaled 360-degree breathability, returns from the SS22 collection with the introduction of a brand-new BOA® option in two stylish colorways: White and Magnet/Black.
● Two new colorways have been added for the BIOM® H4 in both men’s and women’s styles. Brand-new for the season are White/Black and Ombre/Black BOA® for men plus Limestone BOA® and Misty/Eventide BOA® for women.
● A decade after the launch of the original BIOM HYBRID model, the story continues with the GOLF BIOM HYBRID – a casual, sneaker-style model with a timeless, urban aesthetic that looks just as good on the course as it does on the city streets. Pebbled ECCO Leather and a choice of toned-down colors add to the classic look, with ‘The original BIOM HYBRID' printed in gold on the tongue as a stylish reminder of the shoe’s heritage.
● The GOLF CORE features a sneaker-style aesthetic in the brand-new colorway options of Night Sky/Black/Ombre, Concrete/Dark Shadow/Magnet and White/Shadow White/Silver Grey.
● The women’s GOLF TRAY range has also been further expanded for AW22, with three chic colorways. All-new for Autumn/Winter are Warm Grey and Alu Silver/Arona, which complete a trio of stylish color choices.
● The popular S-THREE hybrid shoe, which features impressive 100 percent waterproof GORE-TEX technology along with FLUIDFORM for zonal support and a unique look, includes two new colorways for the Autumn/Winter season. New additions to the roster are White/Caribbean and Black BOA®.
All ECCO GOLF shoes are crafted at company-owned factories that utilize FLUIDFORMTM technology to bond the upper and outsole unit, creating a one-piece shoe without the use of glue or stitching. Benefits include flexibility, durability and a lightweight construction.
ECCO GOLF shoes are worn in competition around the world by Henrik Stenson, Thomas Bjørn, Fred Couples, Erik van Rooyen, Doc Redman, Lydia Ko, Nanna Koerstz Madsen, Niklas Nørgaard Møller, and Caroline Masson, among others. For further information about ECCO GOLF, please visit golf.ecco.com.
ECCO is one of the world’s leading shoe brands combining style and comfort. ECCO’s success is built on products with a great fit and top-quality leathers. ECCO owns and manages every aspect of the value chain from tanneries and shoe manufacturing to wholesale and retail activities. ECCO’s products are sold in 88 countries from over 2,000 ECCO shops and more than 14,000 sales points. ECCO is family-owned, founded in Denmark in 1963, and employs more than 20,000 people worldwide. For more information: www.eccousa.com