All-new Ecco Classic Hybrid highlights the collection
(LONDONDERRY, NH) Global golf footwear leader, ECCO GOLF, has unveiled all-new products and innovative updates as part of the Spring/Summer 2023 collection featuring the ECCO CLASSIC HYBRID, a timeless look with a modern twist.
The CLASSIC HYBRID offers a premium look and feel, with an upper fashioned from rich and embossed ECCO leather, a soft leather lining and a leather-covered OrthoLite® insole. It features HYDROMAX™ water-repellent technology and a welt made with 52 percent recycled leather fibers. For grip and comfort in all playing conditions, the CLASSIC HYBRID is set on the award-winning original E-DTS™ TWIST system, which has enlarged and rotated support bars that improve durability and multi-directional traction.
Adding to the shoe’s innovative comfort properties, ECCO FLUIDFORM™ Direct Comfort Technology ensures a finely tuned balance of cushioning and rebound that creates an integral and durable bond without the compromises common with stitched and/or glued assemblies. As such, despite its traditional look, the CLASSIC HYBRID still provides the wearer with a lightweight, flexible feel.
“The unique and exciting designs throughout this collection, whether it’s a brand-new product or an update to one of our all-time favorites, will appeal to a wide range of golfers,” said Jesper Thuen, General Manager, ECCO GOLF USA. “Finding a pair of golf shoes that fits your style is important, but what sets our shoes apart can only be experienced when they are worn.”
When golfers play in ECCO GOLF shoes, they notice a difference in quality, comfort and performance, which is demonstrated by the fact that 90 percent of customers buy a second pair.
Additional updates include:
- ECCO GOLF has introduced a women’s option to the latest development in their ground-breaking BIOM® series, the BIOM® C4. The model offers unrivaled 360-degree breathability, allowing golfers to stay cool and comfortable throughout their round. The shoe’s innovative comfort properties ensure a finely tuned balance of cushioning, rebound, waterproofing and airflow. For the SS23 collection, the BIOM® C4 will be available with both BOA® and standard lacing options for men, and in the standard lacing option for women.
- The hugely successful S-THREE has undergone a transition as part of the SS23 collection, with the model benefitting from an innovative redesign. This includes an updated upper which provides premium comfort in a sleek aesthetic. Additionally, the S-THREE now features an updated tongue that is thinner, lighter and more fitted to the wearer’s foot. S-THREE will be available in a host of different options for SS23 and features a total of 13 colorways across the men’s and women’s lines.
- Originally introduced as a men's leather shoe, the GOLF CORE is now offered to men and women with a choice of an ECCO Performance Leather upper or a premium mesh that is breathable, light and great for summer conditions. The SS23 collection includes a total of eight colorways in the GOLF CORE and CORE MESH across both men’s and women’s styles.
- Fresh street style collides with state-of-the-art comfort and performance in the GOLF TRAY, which combines an aesthetic sneaker-style sole with an innovative traction system. The versatile product that can be worn comfortably on and off the course comes in four women’s colorways and a white/blue option for men as part of the SS23 collection.
- The BIOM® H4 features a reworked upper, notably around the toe area, to produce a sleeker, slimmer look, and the tongue has been completely redesigned to produce a more ergonomic shape that fits more comfortably to the foot. There are six brand-new men’s colorways in the SS23 collection, and the new range similarly features six stylish colorways for women.
All ECCO GOLF shoes are crafted at company-owned factories that utilize FLUIDFORM™ technology to bond the upper and outsole unit, creating a one-piece shoe without the use of glue or stitching. Benefits include flexibility, durability and a lightweight construction.
ECCO GOLF shoes are worn in competition around the world by Henrik Stenson, Thomas Bjørn, Fred Couples, Erik van Rooyen, Doc Redman, Lydia Ko, Nanna Koerstz Madsen, Niklas Nørgaard Møller and Caroline Masson, among others. For further information about ECCO GOLF, please visit golf.ecco.com.
ECCO is one of the world’s leading shoe brands combining style and comfort. ECCO’s success is built on products with a great fit and top-quality leathers. ECCO owns and manages every aspect of the value chain from tanneries and shoe manufacturing to wholesale and retail activities. ECCO’s products are sold in 88 countries from over 2,000 ECCO shops and more than 14,000 sales points. ECCO is family-owned, founded in Denmark in 1963, and employs more than 20,000 people worldwide. For more information: www.eccousa.com