(LOS ANGELES, Calif.) – LOHLA SPORT has introduced its autumn-winter “007” collection of premium ladies’ golf-lifestyle apparel with looks personifying a classic aesthetic from Bond movie favorites – feminine, flattering, daring and alluring.
Rooted in fun, sophisticated and on-trend European designs with feminine Los Angeles flair, 007 capsules coordinate tops, bottoms, skorts, outwear and accessories. In sizes XXS to XXL, refined cuts are flattering yet not overtly sexy, made of fine-quality fabrics sourced worldwide and optimize athletic movements.
The 007 collection incorporates LOHLA SPORT’s comfortable-chic, made-for-play appeal. The brand is creating a massive “Golfleisure” movement akin to Lululemon’s “Athleisure” craze.
Named after Bond movies and in true iconic Bond Girl fashion, statement-making 007 capsules converge swanky fashion and action-packed lifestyles:
- Skyfall – Transitions dramatically from Spring to Fall with bright Flyboy and Aurora colors for awe-inspiring looks. The Skyfall print is lively and fun while the weather is still warm.
- Diamonds are Forever – Plays up the new neutrals taking center stage on the catwalk with the popular Golf Fitness Pull-On Pant in a mocha tone and the debut of The Bond Girl Jacket in a rich Fall hue that is cozy on the course and helps fight off assassins.
- For Your Eyes Only – Fuses the color of the season, fuscia – “lipstick” in LOHLA SPORT parlance – and cocktail orange with black and white bases for a dramatic entry to Fall.
- Casino Royale – Takes the brand’s classic red, white and navy group on turn for the Nordic as Alpine ski inspirations abound in All-American coloring. Seize the day on the course (or perhaps gaming at the tables) with two printed skorts or pair them with tights and boots for winter.
- Golden Eye – Details white and peacock (dark teal) outfits with rich, gold trims, perfect for being the Bond-like hero or villainess during group rounds of golf this Fall and pre-holiday.
LOHLA SPORT Founder and CEO Lisa O’Hurley drew up the 007 collection in tribute to her rounds of golf with Sean Connery who portrayed James Bond in six films from1962 to 1973.
“He was dashing in every way,” she says. “It was 100 percent fun, and from that day I knew I’d create a refined Bond-esque collection for women who love classy-meets-sporty looks.”
“Our 007 designs pack star power yet are timeless,” she says. “There’s a bit of devilish flirtation in every piece to reimagine you in true Bond Girl style on and off the golf course.”
Complementing 007 capsules and worn stand-alone are popular, year-round core products, including:
- The Golf Fitness Pull-On Pant – Worn stand-alone (akin to a workout tight) or under skorts in the fall for added warmth and décor, it is purposely thicker, becoming the ideal golf-yoga pant. Back pockets make it country club appropriate.
- The “Very Pant” – The four-pocket, full, four-way stretch pant is offered in several colors, including core colors of navy, black, white, red and other Fall favorites. It was inspired by the J. Peterman character in the TV hit “Seinfeld,” indicating specificity of the surreal or sublime. The famous line “The Very Pant I’ve been searching for all my life” is part of sitcom lore.
More than 250 fine golf shops and women’s boutiques carry LOHLA SPORT. Furthermore, ESPN, Forbes, GOLF Magazine, Golfweek, NBC Sports and others praised the brand’s refreshing looks as well as designers O’Hurley and London-based Paul Rees formerly of Burberry and Aquascutum fame. The legendary Annika Sorenstam exclusively wears LOHLA SPORT.
About LOHLA SPORT
Based in Los Angeles, California, LOHLA SPORT’s premium ladies’ golf-lifestyle apparel continues to captivate the golf, country club and resort market. Debuted in January 2021, its impeccable sense of style features colorful, on-trend European designs with Los Angeles flair. The brainchild of recognized fashionista and longtime Golf Channel and GOLFINO executive Lisa O’Hurley, LOHLA SPORT boasts a classy and playful lineup of tops, bottoms, skorts, outwear and accessories in coordinated collections. Sold online and in 250-plus exclusive golf shops and women’s boutiques across America, outfits confidently transition from the course to the office to socializing with friends and family. Especially popular are the signature “Golf Fitness Pull-On Pant” and “The Very Pant,” a play on “Seinfield” in which O’Hurley’s husband, actor John O’Hurley, starred as the fictional character J. Peterman.