STREAMSONG, FLORIDA (Jan. 10, 2024) –Streamsong Resort announced a full slate of special events for 2024. From family-friendly weekends to best ball classics, the 2024 events calendar offers five fun experiences in tournament settings throughout the year. Online registration is now open for all events, and spots are expected to fill quickly.
The 2024 special events are as follows (note that pricing does not include tax, caddie fees or caddie gratuity):
- Streamsong Spring Classic (Sunday, March 24 – Tuesday, March 26): Kick off the year with this two-person best ball competition. The event includes two rounds of tournament golf (one on Streamsong Red and one on Streamsong Blue), two nights at the Streamsong Lodge, a pairings party, and an awards lunch. Pricing starts at $3,296 per two-person team based on single occupancy for a two-night stay.
- Streamsong Family Cup (Friday, June 14 – Sunday, June 16): Spend Father’s Day weekend at Streamsong and enjoy a memorable family competition. Two-person teams can be made up of family members of all generations and no handicap is required. Groups/divisions will be determined by the age of the youngest competitor, and all ages are welcome to play. The Family Cup includes a first-round best ball on Streamsong Red and a second round two-person scramble on Streamsong Black, two nights at the Streamsong Lodge, pairings party and awards lunch. Pricing starts at $1,920 per two-person team based on single occupancy for a two-night stay.
- Streamsong Black and Blue Tournament (Sunday, August 4 – Tuesday, August 6): This two-person best ball tournament is NEW in 2024 and is sure to be a test. Tees will stretch out to the tips with hole locations as challenging as the events name would suggest. Tournament entry includes a two-night stay, one round of golf at Streamsong Blue and one round at Streamsong Black, a pairings party and awards lunch. Pricing starts at $1,600 per two-person team based on single occupancy for a two-night stay.
- Streamsong Summer Classic (Sunday, September 1 – Tuesday, September 3): A seasonal favorite at Streamsong, this four-ball tournament (two-person best ball teams) includes two rounds of golf (one on Streamsong Red and one on Streamsong Black), two nights at the Streamsong Lodge, a pairings party and awards lunch. Pricing starts at $1,680 per team based on single occupancy for a two-night stay.
- Streamsong Fall Classic (Sunday, October 6 – Wednesday, October 9): The Fall Classic gives guests the opportunity to play all three award winning courses at Streamsong. The tournament is a three-day, two-person best ball event. Play begins at Streamsong Black, followed by Streamsong Blue, and will finish at Streamsong Red on the final day. Following play, there will be a flight winner shootout and an awards lunch at the Red/Blue clubhouse. Pricing starts at $3,726 per team based on single occupancy for a three-night stay.
- Streamsong Holiday Cup (Thursday, December 26 – Saturday, December 28) Close out 2024 with one of the most fun events of the year, where the format changes every nine holes. Two-person teams will play Streamsong Red on day one in a front nine scramble and back nine chapman format, then on day two at Streamsong Black teams will play a two-person best ball on the front nine followed by a shamble on the back side. The event includes two nights at the Streamsong Lodge, pairings party and awards lunch. Pricing starts at $3,056 per two person team based on single occupancy for a two-night stay.
Streamsong is home to the only warm weather destination with three courses in the “Top 30 You Can Play” in the United States, and the only destination in the world with three original golf course designs by legendary architects Coore/Crenshaw, Doak, and Hanse/Wagner. In November of 2023, Streamsong opened a fourth Coore/Crenshaw course called “The Chain.”
For more information on these special events, or to book a reservation, visit www.streamsongresort.com.
About Streamsong Golf Resort
Streamsong® Golf Resort was founded on a commitment to its surrounding resources. A KemperDestinations resort, Streamsong is celebrating a decade of providing unparalleled experiences and operational excellence to guests across the globe. From awe-inspiring golf courses and legendary bass fishing and sporting clay shooting to sumptuous dining and ethereal spa experiences, Streamsong operates in concert with its environment. This deep appreciation for the land’s inherent beauty has helped to create an unparalleled luxury golf resort, including 228 spacious accommodations in a modern lakeside lodge and clubhouse. Leading golf and hospitality management company KemperSports has managed golf course operations since the resort opened in 2012 and all resort operations since 2021. For more information, visit www.streamsongresort.com.
KemperSports is a leading sports, entertainment and hospitality company that delivers operational excellence in property and experience management. Headquartered in Chicago with regional offices throughout the U.S., KemperSports manages more than 140 golf courses, private clubs, sports venues, and destination resorts nationwide. It has more golf properties named among the top 100 U.S. public and resort courses as rated by GOLF Magazine, Golf Digest and Golfweek than any other management company. For more information about KemperSports, visit www.kempersports.com.
Director of Sales and Marketing
Streamsong Golf Resort
Director of Corporate Communications