Tour Edge announces the launch of the new ‘Hot Launch 4 To-Go’ package set, a complete set from driver to putter that includes a sleek HL4 cart bag.
Four different complete set make-ups are available; two for men in graphite and steel shafts, one set designed for senior golfers and a complete set designed uniquely for women.
- The men’s sets include a 10.5 degree straight-neck HL4 Driver, #3 and #5 straight-neck HL4 fairway metals, #4 and #5 HL4 Hybrids, #6-PW in HL4 Irons and a 56-degree Super Spin Wedge, all in R-flex. It also includes a new HL4 mallet putter specially designed for the ‘HL4 To-Go’ sets.
- The men’s set in graphite is also available in left-handed models with offset HL4 metalwoods.
- The senior’s set features a 12-degree HL4 offset Driver, #3 and #5 offset HL4 Fairway Metals, #4 and #5 HL4 Hybrids, #6-PW in the powerful HL4 Irons and a 56-degree Super Spin Wedge, all in A-flex shafts. It also includes a new HL4 mallet putter specially designed for the ‘HL4 To-Go’ sets.
- The women’s L-flex ‘HL4 To-Go’ set features a high launching HL4 offset Driver, #3, #5 and #7 offset HL4 fairway metals, #5 and #6 HL4 Hybrids, 7-SW in HL4 Irons and a new HL4 mallet putter.
The ‘HL4 To-Go’ set was born out of the explosive growth that Tour Edge experienced with its Hot Launch line of clubs and the record-number of new golfers coming to the game.
“This is the highest level of performance and innovation that you will find in a complete set.,” said Tour Edge President David Glod. “These are individual clubs from the award-winning Hot Launch 4 lineup that have been precisely bundled to offer perfect distance gaps from club to club.”
Tour Edge is selling the complete ‘HL4 To-Go’ package sets at a retail price of $899.99, which provides a significant savings to the consumer if they were to buy each of the pieces in the set individually. No custom, shaft flex, bag or set makeup changes are available in the ‘HL4 To-Go’ set.
The three ‘HL4 To-Go’ sets will be available starting February 15.
“We have been thriving as a company the past few years due to our expertise in understanding market needs,” said Glod. “With ‘HL4 To-Go’, we again see a glaring need in the marketplace in providing a higher-end, high-technology package set that lives outside a box. This is the ultimate complete set and the ultimate in convenience shopping for golf clubs.”
About Tour Edge
In 2021, Tour Edge is celebrating 35 years as a highly renowned and top-selling golf club and bag manufacturer serving the global golf market.
Tour Edge is an American owned and operated company out of Batavia, Illinois that manufactures and sells golf clubs under three distinct sub-brands:
- Exotics: a tour-preferred line of ultra-premium equipment featuring next-level innovation and materials that is in the bags of over 100 of the world’s top professionals.
- Hot Launch: the highest level of performance and game improvement innovation designs at mid-tier price points and the #1 custom fitted value in golf.
- “Get in the Game” products: featuring complete sets for men, women, seniors and juniors, as well as individual drivers, putters, wedges and golf bags designed for casual and beginning golfers on a budget.
The legendary #TeamTourEdge tour staff includes Tom Lehman, Scott McCarron, Tim Petrovic and Duffy Waldorf. Despite only having these four professionals on staff, over 1,000 Tour Edge clubs have been in play by over 100 different PGA Tour players in the last three seasons.
Tour Edge products have been in play for 22 victories on the PGA Tours, including 10 victories on the PGA TOUR and 11 on the PGA TOUR Champions.
All Exotics and Hot Launch clubs are hand built in the United States and every Tour Edge club comes with an unprecedented Lifetime Warranty.