Toledo, OH - Are you looking to set up your very own golf simulator for commercial or home use? Get ready to learn from the experts at Ace Indoor Golf and Yardstick Golf. Join us for a special webinar Q&A session this Thursday, December 14th, at 7 pm EST, hosted by Yardstick Golf founder Reid Colson. Accompanying him will be Joe Neumeyer, co-owner of Ace Indoor Golf.
Yardstick Golf helps entrepreneurs start indoor golf businesses and pick the right gear for home simulators. Ace Indoor Golf is a leading golf simulator designer, retailer, and installer working with consumers nationwide and industry leaders like PGA Tour Superstores, Worldwide Golf, and 5-Iron Golf.
During this interactive session, we will delve into various golf simulator setup topics and answer attendees' questions. Some of the areas we will cover include:
- Discovering the ideal simulators for different scenarios: indoor-only, outdoor-only, or a combination of both.
- Tackling distance discrepancies: insights into correcting disparities between the simulators and real-world distances.
- Dealing with ratio issues – I.e. laptop is 4:3 but want 16:9 screen or vice versa
- Practical tips for maintaining your impact screens: cleaning, reducing screen marks, and eliminating wrinkles or creases for optimal performance.
- Soundproofing strategies and noise reduction techniques for a more tranquil golfing experience.
- Step-by-step instructions on tightening your impact screen effectively, ensuring a smooth and immersive golfing environment.
- Expert advice on padding your enclosure frame to enhance safety and minimize ricochets
- Tips for closing gaps between the screen and the enclosure for a seamless setup.
- Proven methods to hang your screen securely—no more worries about wrinkles or bounce back.
To register visit: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4768360263509910101
Host - Reid Colson, Founder of Yardstick Golf, provides research and reviews on both commercial and residential golf simulators and golf gear. It helps entrepreneurs start indoor golf businesses and golfers pick the right equipment for home simulators. He is highly knowledgeable about golf simulators, moderating the largest Reddit group and blog on golf simulators.
Panelist - Joe Neumeyer, Co-Owner of Ace Indoor Golf
Joe has been in the golf simulator industry for more than 17 years and is the founder of Ace Indoor Golf and previously served as the director of operations for AboutGolf. His expertise in sim technology, products, and installation is unrivaled.
ABOUT ACE INDOOR GOLF
Ace Indoor Golf is unsurpassed in the golf industry regarding selling, building, designing, and installing golf simulator hardware and technology. The company offers expert turnkey sales and service solutions for consumers or businesses looking to create the ultimate indoor golf experience. Ace brings its clients over two decades of simulator builds and installation expertise, and the company founders have installed 1,000s of simulators in commercial and residential markets. By representing multiple manufacturers, Ace Indoor Golf can customize products to meet customers' specific needs.
ABOUT YARDSTICK GOLF
Yardstick Golf provides research and reviews on commercial and residential golf simulators and gear. The company offers golf simulator business plans and consulting services and runs a popular golf simulator blog on Reddit. They've developed a 10-page business plan guide for those considering launching a golf simulator business. The plan has been downloaded by over 1,500 visitors interested in opening up a golf center, golf simulator bar, or indoor golf facility soon.