New collections to be revealed at PGA Buying & Education Summit, July 31-Aug. 2 in Frisco, Texas.
NEW BEDFORD, Mass. (June 26, 2023) — As bold patterns and bright colors continue to set trends in golf apparel, ahead’s 2024 Spring/Summer offerings for women and men meet this moment.
For women, there is no better example than the sizzling new Passionfruit, Indigo and Red-Hot combination from ahead’s Jamestown Collection that introduces six new polos, long-sleeve outerwear and skorts. Whether women are looking to stand out, or simply look outstanding, the patterns in this collection are inspired by a combination of brushstrokes, florals and geometric prints and spotlights one of the season’s hottest color, Passionfruit.
Pairing the Trillium polo, accented by the right pattern pop at the shoulders and collar, with the Blazer (Passionfruit) skort makes for a fun, youthful look. Those wishing to tone it down can team the Sundrop (Indigo) skort with the Trillium polo, or even the Redbud sleeveless polo for a matching top and bottom.
The new Laurel pullover makes its debut in the striking Passionfruit color and boasts a nicely contrasting neckline to be seamlessly paired with either the Blazer or Sundrop skorts.
It’s customary for ahead to offer two new women’s collections in the Spring/Summer line but for 2024, there will be three — a testament to customer demand. The other two women’s collections are:
• Shell Pink & Black (Sanctuary Collection). With patterns inspired by mini-petals and fine lines, the collection features six polos, two of which are sleeveless, and a new pullover. The Cathedral Sleeveless Polo boasts subtle styling with the perfect print pop, plus a cut-and-sew pattern detail on the sleeves, and pairs nicely with the Basilica skort. The Pagoda Pullover, the ideal layering piece with mesh sides for needed ventilation, gives wearers a blend of sophistication and style.
• Shell Pink & Denim (Trek Collection). Pink and blue are an enduring, classy combination and this collection promises to be a hit with patterns are inspired by Jewel-tone floral prints. The Odyssey sleeveless polo has just the right amount of styling and color to make one look her best, accented with a pop of white at the neckline. The Journey sleeveless polo, when paired with the new Ascent skort, makes for the quintessential Spring/Summer look with stunning colors coming off the white base.
The Charlotte — a rain-resistant, full-zip jacket — will debut in four colors, including Indigo Print and ShellPink Print. This lightweight stretch-woven jacket, from ahead’s Essentials Outerwear line, features a hidden hood and will be a versatile addition to any wardrobe and can be comfortably worn either on or off the course.
The Amelia Hoodie, from the Essentials Casual line, is ultra-soft with the right amount of styling. It will be the go-to layer for cooler days and nights and is being introduced in four colors: Grey Heather, Sky Blue, Shell Pink, and White.
The Brandi Pullover returns as an integral part of each new collection. This lightweight layering piece, marked by flattering cutlines and subtle marbleized print, is a welcome addition to any outfit.
For ’24 Spring/Summer, it comes in a variety of colors, including White Tiedye, Rouge, Sky Blue Dot, Denim, and BlueJay Tiedye.
As with the women, eye-catching prints continue to be high on the men’s wish list. Lightweight and breathable fabrics are desired too, especially as spring transitions into summer.
Here is a closer look at the three men’s collections:
• Palisade, Flint & Fog (Pelican Bay Collection). Pink is mixed with grey for a youthful and stylish look, while the patterns are inspired by mini-florals, geometrics and textured stripes. Six polos are being introduced, including Lugano, a subtle floral pattern. The smart, sophisticated Brookstone Pullover, in Palisade pink with the right amount of grey pop, will be the ideal layering piece for cooler days. The Comber stretch-knit vest, with its versatile Carbon color, can be paired with just about any of the six polos in this new collection.
• Sky Blue, Aegean & Sprig (Maldives Collection). Blue and Green tones give this collection that cool breeze feel. The Songbird Polo, one of six options, boasts a fun bird pattern, while the Sato Polo achieves a tropical feel yet with a classic and subdued feel. Like the Palisade, Flint & Fog collection, geometrics and stripes play an important role in the design.
• Bay Blue, Coastal Blue & Living Coral (Great Barrier Collection). Talk about fun, this collection’s patterns are inspired by sushi, bottles, and exploded florals. The Sushi Polo Fun, youthful and unique all comes to mind with this pattern, can be paired with navy shorts for a sharp look.
The Magna Pullover is part of all three new collections and the layering stylish piece is welcome both on and off the course. It arrives in three colors: Cloud, Coastal Blue, and Charcoal.
“While it’s true we are responding to the latest trends, our customers have long appreciated us for putting our own stamp on our apparel,” said Scott Stone, National Sales Manager, Golf. “The 2024 Spring/Summer line is no different and we are excited to roll it out.”
Ahead will showcase its ’24 Spring/Summer apparel at the 2023 PGA Buying & Education Summit, July 31-Aug. 2, in Frisco, Texas.
ahead | www.aheadweb.com
Since energizing the headwear industry with its 1995 debut, ahead has grown its business by expanding into corporate, resort, and collegiate markets. Known for its innovation and creativity, ahead also has a stellar reputation for exemplary, reliable customer service. A leading supplier of headwear to the USGA, PGA of America, PGA TOUR, and Ryder Cup, ahead is committed to providing its customers and more than 5,000 accounts across the globe with the highest quality headwear, apparel, and accessories. The company was recognized by the National Golf Foundation as a “2023 Top 100 Business in Golf.”
# # #
Hunter Public Relations